Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unfilial thoughts

有時候,我會怕我自己。There are times when I frighten myself.

My heart in still thumping - it's good to know that it's sound.

The tale as it goes..
My father (I didn't even know that he was coming home today, let alone at home..) turned on his electric shaver. A rather loud noise emanated from the closed bathroom. (Isn't it rather sad that it took a few minutes for anybody to ask if anything was wrong? It was a quite disturbing sound after all..) My mother warily approached the bathroom door; and while I have no idea she was thinking, from observing the way she opened the door, and the manner in which she screamed, she probably thought he had electrocuted himself. He was fine. She wasn't.

In the meantime, I sighed in disappointment. Actually I'm taking second thoughts about putting the rest of my thoughts down. It would hardly serve me well. My incomplete story has .. ended?

No comments:

Post a Comment